You can’t control when injuries and illnesses happen.
Knowing an Urgent Care location with highly skilled providers is in your neighborhood and ready to care for you or your loved one provides peace of mind. You’ll discover prompt and friendly care, modeled after the exceptional care model established in our award-winning Emergency Department.
We provide care to adults and children 2 years and older. No appointment required.
Stop by one of our urgent care locations to receive a flu shot.
Urgent Care at our Pablo Campus
130 Pablo St, Lakeland.
At our Urgent Care locations, you’ll find:
- Onsite X-ray imaging
- Comprehensive imaging services provided by Radiology and Imaging Specialists (Pablo Campus only)
- Lab services (Monday through Friday)
- Diagnostic services
- COVID-19 testing (In Clinic Charge: $113.08, Self-Pay Cash Rate: $79.16 + office visit. The COVID test charge will be billed to the patient’s insurance. Patients should check their plan benefits for coverage and out of pocket responsibilities, if any.)
- Convenient weekend and evening hours
Below is a sample of the symptoms, illnesses and injuries we care for at our Urgent Care center:
- Cough and cold symptoms
- Flu vaccinations
- Minor back and shoulder pain
- Minor medical concerns
- Minor trauma, burns or lacerations
- Seasonal allergies
- Sinus infections
- Skin rashes
- Sports physicals
- Urinary tract infections
- Yeast infections
If you would prefer to schedule an Urgent Care Telehealth visit, please call 863.284.6800 or learn more by clicking here.
As always, please call 911 if you have an emergent medical need.