You can’t control when injuries and illnesses happen.
Knowing an Urgent Care location with highly skilled providers is in your neighborhood and ready to care for you or your loved one provides peace of mind. You’ll discover prompt and friendly care, modeled after the exceptional care model established in our award-winning Emergency Department.
We provide care to adults and children 2 years and older. No appointment required.
At our Urgent Care locations, you’ll find:
- Onsite X-ray imaging
- Comprehensive imaging services provided by Radiology and Imaging Specialists (Pablo Campus only)
- Lab services (Monday through Friday)
- Diagnostic services
- COVID-19 testing for symptomatic patients with results in 15 minutes (In Clinic Charge: $113.08, Self-Pay Cash Rate: $79.16 + office visit. The COVID test charge will be billed to the patient’s insurance. Patients should check their plan benefits for coverage and out of pocket responsibilities, if any.)
- COVID-19 rapid antigen “travel testing” for asymptomatic patients (Self-pay: $100). (If you are seeking a PCR Travel Test instead, our Drive-Thru Testing Center performs this test.)
- Convenient weekend and evening hours
Below is a sample of the symptoms, illnesses and injuries we care for at our Urgent Care center:
- Cough and cold symptoms
- Flu vaccinations
- Minor back and shoulder pain
- Minor medical concerns
- Minor trauma, burns or lacerations
- Seasonal allergies
- Sinus infections
- Skin rashes
- Sports physicals
- Urinary tract infections
- Yeast infections