Women are unique in their healthcare needs. At Lakeland Regional Health, we provide quality care for women from the first gynecologic exam, through the childbearing years, during menopause and beyond.
Whether receiving care in our office or at our Medical Center, you can have confidence in the physicians and care team from Lakeland Regional Health for all your gynecological needs, including:
- Well-women exams
- Annual pap smears
- Breast health/cervical cancer screening
- Birth control management and family planning
- Contraception counseling – including IUD insertion and birth control prescriptions
- Menopause and post-menopausal care
- Alternative hormone treatment
- Adolescent gynecology
- Minimally invasive gynecologic and robotic surgery
We specialize in the treatment of:
- Issues with menstrual periods: painful or heavy periods or the absence of periods
- Breast conditions
- Bladder problems
- Abnormal pap smears
- Pelvic conditions, such as prolapse of pelvic organs, pelvic infections, and pelvic pain
- Uterine fibroids
- Post-menopausal bleeding
- Uterine hyperplasia and prolapse
To learn more about our OB/GYN physicians and providers, click here.
If you need additional pelvic health care, you may work with our urogynecologist for more specific testing, treatment and follow-up services.
Preventive Health Screenings
Click here to learn more about recommended preventive health screenings.