The application is intended to initiate the residency recruitment process. All applicants who meet the established requirements and submit all application materials via Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS) by the due date will be considered for a residency position.
- Graduate from an ACPE-accredited Doctor of Pharmacy degree program prior to the start of residency
- Obtain licensure in the state of Florida by July 15
- Adhere to the Rules for the ASHP Pharmacy Resident Matching Program (www.natmatch.com/ashprmp)
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship at any time during the residency program
- Successfully complete a urine drug screen and comprehensive background check per LRH employment requirements
- PGY2 applicants only – successful completion of an ASHP-accredited PGY1 Pharmacy Residency prior to beginning the respective PGY2 program
Candidates who meet the above requirements may apply for a PGY1 residency position by submitting an application via PhORCAS (http://ashp.org/phorcas). A supplemental application is required for PGY1 applicants only.
Required Application Materials
- Supplemental application (PGY1 applicants only)
- Letter of intent
- Current curriculum vitae
- College of Pharmacy transcripts
- Three (3) recommendations with at least one from a clinical rotation experience (each recommendation should consist of a completed PhORCAS form; an additional uploaded letter is not required)
All application materials must be submitted by January 5 of the respective year. Applicants who do not submit all application materials by the established due date will not be considered for a residency position. Once all applications have been reviewed, select applicants will be invited for an onsite interview. A twenty (20) minute presentation will be required (details to be provided).