In addition to our hospital-based inpatient rehabilitation services, Lakeland Regional Health offers outpatient rehabilitation services at our award-winning Grasslands Campus. Our outpatient services is also home to one of Polk County’s only Pelvic Rehabilitation programs for men and women experiencing pelvic pain or urinary conditions.
Helping patients improve motor function, flexibility, balance, strength and endurance is the inspiration behind our state-of-the-art rehabilitation gym and the therapists who work closely with each patient.
- HydroWorx® 3500 therapy pool, featuring an underwater treadmill, resistance jets and underwater cameras to monitor progress.
- 100-foot Bioness® Vector Gait & Safety System in gym that allows patients requiring physical rehabilitation to practice standing and walking without the risk of falls.
- Gym area devoted to pediatric therapy, featuring a rock climbing wall and trampoline.
- Outdoor rehabilitation garden, allowing patients to experience various walking surfaces and providing play area for children.
- Groundbreaking therapy equipment to help with hand rehabilitation and eye-hand coordination.
Lakeland Regional Health has the most comprehensive rehabilitation services program in Polk County. We offer physical, occupational, hand, speech, aquatic, manual and lymphedema therapies.
Our rehabilitation services include:
- Aquatic therapy
- Cancer Survivor exercise program
- Hand therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Pediatric therapy
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- Sports rehabilitation
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation (visit our Urogynecology page to learn more)