If personalized care is what you want, The Carol Jenkins Barnett Pavilion for Women and Children is your premier childbirth destination.
Click here to take a tour of the Pavilion.
What better way to spend your Birth Day than with us in your very own spa-like birthing suite with amenities like a private bathroom with a tub, wireless internet access, a flat screen TV, and much more. Your family and friends will also feel pampered with our complimentary parking and comfortable seating, including a sofa-sleeper, so your loved one can stay with you around the clock.
While our amenities are designed to keep you as comfortable as possible during your stay with us, our experienced team of healthcare professionals will provide the expert care you want and deserve for you and your baby. We have an OB/GYN in-house, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our compassionate and highly skilled Labor and Delivery nurses provide support for you during your delivery, and our caring and knowledgeable Mother/Baby nurses make sure you are comfortable and successfully bonding with your new baby after delivery. Should your baby need more specialized care, our NICU team is highly skilled to provide the expert care needed. In addition, if you decide to breast feed your baby, our certified lactation specialists will provide help and education to make sure you get off to a great start.
Our labor and delivery suites have:
- Modern luxury décor
- Stylish lighting
- Flat-screen televisions
- Comfortable sleeping area for family bonding
- Contemporary and spacious bathrooms
The Carol Jenkins Barnett Pavilion for Women and Children offers:
- Added safety and security with an electronic monitoring system
- Complimentary parking
- 17 private suites for labor, delivery, recovery and high-risk antepartum
- 4 C-section surgery suites
- Polk County’s only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, with 30 beds
- 32-bed Mother-Baby Unit, designed to allow women and their newborns to room together
- On-site cafeteria, intimate chapel area and gift shop